NTA Vacancy 2022: National Testing Agency has released the recruitment notification for the post of Chartered Accountant. The official notification for this recruitment was released on 12th May. While the last date for receipt of applications is 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date.
To apply for these posts, the candidate should have at least 15 years of age. Whereas the applicant firm should have a dedicated wing to handle the work of Educational Societies/Government Organizations. The applicant firm should have experience in audit of at least 2 large government organizations. NTA reserves the right to accept/reject any or all applications at any time without assigning any reason.
Along with this, the applicant has to send the profile and relevant details of his firm along with the end fee within 15 days from the date of advertisement in the official website. Applications should be sent to the Director General, National Testing Agency, 1st Floor, NSIC-MDBP Building Okhla Industrial Estate New Delhi 110020. Also, the application form has to be emailed to [email protected]
How to apply for NTA Recruitment 2022
- Step 1: First of all visit the official website of NTA, nta.ac.in.
- Step 2: Now on the home page select the “Latest @NTA” section.
- Step 3: After this, the application form will also be included in the notification, download it.
- Step 4: Now take a print out of the application form.
- Step 5: Finally fill the application form and send it to the respective address and mail id.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI